According to Wikipedia:
- History through the lens of presidential nicknames: Donald Trump is nicknamed Lord Dampnut and The Donald. Barack Obama was nicknamed No Drama Obama and Bam. Bill Clinton was nicknamed Bubba, Slick Willie, The Comeback Kid, The First Black President, and The Big Dog. Ronald Reagan was nicknamed The Teflon President, and Richard Nixon Tricky Dick.
- "The first law of holes, or the law of holes, is an adage which states that 'if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.' Digging a hole makes it deeper and therefore harder to get back out, which is used as a metaphor that when in an untenable position, it is best to stop carrying on and exacerbating the situation"
- "The argument from poor design, also known as the dysteleological argument, is an argument against the existence of a creator God, based on the reasoning that an omnipotent and omnibenevolent God would not create organisms with the perceived suboptimal designs that can be seen in nature"
- "Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson were portrayed by the US Mint on the 1925 Commemorative silver US half dollar, along with the words 'Stone Mountain'"
- In the "list of fictional astronauts as imagined before the Space Age.... Miss Pickerell Goes to Mars (1951) [depicts a]...secret expedition to Mars. Haggerty is accidentally left behind on Earth due to Miss Pickerell unexpectedly boarding [the] rocket"
For more Wikipedia edits, tune in to CFUR 88.7FM at 9am on Tuesdays and noon on Saturdays, or listen online at www.cfur.ca