Afternoon people! It is the weekend! Make pizza! Have a hootin pizza party and dance along with the sweet boppin sounds of hip hop. Here is a Bacon Cheese Burger Pizza. Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
To Make some dough:
4 cups white flour
2 cups warm water
3/4 cup white wine
1 pkg yeast ( 7 grams)
2 TBS oil
Pinch or 2 of salt
- Combine above ingredients in a bowl until a nice ball forms
- Dust in flour so the ball does not stick to the bowl
- Cover with a towel and allow dough to rise for about 30 minutes. If it does not rise, have no fear, it will still be good.
- After 30 minutes, flour a surface and kneed dough out about 10 times. This amount makes about 2 large cookie sheets of pizza. Fry up left over dough in oil and eat with sugar for doughnuts!
A couple of hamburger patties
4 strips of cooked and diced bacon
2 dill pickles sliced
1/4 onion chopped finely
1/4 sliced red bell pepper
Fresh tomato chunks
Mustard for da drizzle.
Lots of mozza and cheddar cheese. Or just one. Whatever you have!
Pizza sauce ( and if you don't have any, because who remembers to buy those little bitty cans, you can always just use salsa, spaghetti sauce, or if like me and real forgetful, reduce some canned tomatoes over medium high heat until a nice sauce appears).
MUSTARD for da drizzle.
- After you have spread your dough out ( tip: oil your hands!)
- Spread on some nice tomato sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Add cooked burger, bacon, pickles, onion, and bell pepper.
- Cook in oven around 400-425 for about 17 minutes
- TAKE OUT OF OVEN! DO IT! NOW!
- Drizzle with some lovely yellow mustard and top off with fresh tomatoes.
Listen to the playlist here !