Hello! We are listening to short and sweet songs today. All songs hover right around 2 minutes. Pair these sweet punchy songs with even sweeter banana nut and dark chocolate muffins. These muffins are very quick to make hence so shorty. Music from Yo Le Tango, Megapuss, Irma Thomas and Free Pizza.
For the Muffins:
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 bananas mashed
3/4 cups white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup of melted butter
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate
1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven at 350 f
- In a small bowl mash up your bananas with a fork and add sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla. mix up.
- In a separate bowl mix up the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with a big spoon very gently
- Add chocolate and nuts, try not to overstir
- Drop into a greased muffin pan leaving some space at the top. Makes about 9 muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes