According to Wikipedia:
- "When a sheriff complained about how a 'state senator in Texas...was talking about legislation to require conviction before receiving forfeiture money,' President Trump responded, 'Who is the state senator? Do you want to give me his name? We'll destroy his career'"
- Powell River, BC is "really a nice place to live," says a resident
- "Falling on a grenade refers to the deliberate act of using one's body to cover a live time-fused hand grenade, absorbing the explosion...in an effort to save the lives of others nearby. Since this is almost universally fatal, it is considered a...selfless act of individual sacrifice in wartime." Donald E. Ballard survived falling on a grenade due to "grenade malfunction"
- Queen Elizabeth II's Mistress of the Robes is Fortune FizRoy, Duchess of Grafton
- "Cantharidin is an odorless, colorless terpenoid secreted by blister beetles"
For more Wikipedia edits, tune in to WikiNews Tuesdays at 1pm and Saturdays at noon. Right here on CFUR 88.7 FM.